Jennifer Hudson’s Baby Makes His Debut!


Jennifer Hudson is going to make a brilliant mom!

The American Idol superstar has released the first picture of her son David, who was born August 10.

“I love being nurturing and caring because I love to see other people happy,” Huudson told People magazine. “Who better to devote my time to than my own child?”

Hudson also revealed how she and her fiance, David Otunga, tried to keep the pregnancy a secret for as long as possible.

“David and I were the only people who knew for a long time,” she said. “I would forget I was pregnant, it was so easy. I didn’t have any morning sickness, no cravings either. I just thought, ‘Oh, well, we’ll wait until it’ll tell on itself.’ I didn’t show until I was seven months so that made it easy right there.”

The star also revealed how she’s recovering from her C-section. “Everybody told me how much it was going to hurt afterward but I think I have a different tolerance for pain than others,” she said. “By that night after I had the baby, I’m like, ‘Look, I can’t sit in this bed anymore. I’ve got to get up!’ I’ve been up and about since he was born. To me, the pain is no different than when you work out a muscle you’ve never worked out before and it’s sore.”

Jennifer says her special little guy “has a lot of personality, like David. He’s always been a good sleeper. His favorite time to smile now is diaper changes. Or when he spits up on you – he just cracks up like he thinks it’s the funniest thing. And his bottle is his pacifier. With a pacifier, it’s like he knows, ‘Ain’t nothing come out of here. No, I don’t want that. Where’s the real deal?’ His best friend is that bottle; that’s all he wants.”

Courtesy of Showbizspy.com

Comments