HAIL THE QUEEN: Queen Latifah Launches Clothing Line, Accessories for HSN

Queen Latifah has deigned her own clothing line for the Home Shopping Network which will feature clothes and accessories for women between the sizes of 2 and 24.

The rapper-turned-actress has revealed plans for “The Queen Collection for the Home Shopping Network (HSN),” which will be available beginning in August.

“I’m so excited about it. This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time,” she told People.com. “I’ve been offered a lot of deals for clothing lines and actually started one that didn’t quite get off the ground but this is like a full circle moment for me.

“This is a young 14-year old, 17-year old and 22-year old Dana trying to go shopping and actually finding the things she wants to wear or going on HSN and ordering the clothes she likes because they’re there and they are in her size. This has been a bit of a journey and it’s a really exciting venture.”

Latifah says she’s already chosen the bag line as her favorite from the collection.

“I have a bag fetish. I’ll have on sweatpants and a $3000 purse,” she said. “I don’t deny myself, bags are the one thing I’ll allow myself to splurge on. I think the bag line is going to be really good. It’s versatile so it’s not going to look like the same bag from one collection to the next. There’s something for everyone.

“I definitely want to be able to rock my bag. I figured, if I can rock it, why shouldn’t other people be able to?”
Article courtesy of EurWeb.com

Comments