Halle Is In As Storm In Upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past

Halle Berry as Storm 

We've all been waiting and waiting to find out it Halle would reprise her role as Storm in the upcoming Marvel movie 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'. She recently confirmed to Access Hollywood that indeed she would.
 
"I'm in. I think I'm in," is what she's quoted as telling Laura Saltman of Access Hollywood.
 
It's easy to see why she'd want in. She has said many times that Storm is one of her favorite parts ever played. "I love Storm. That's one of my favorite characters that I've played. And people love that character as well."
 
Storm is known favorably as the cloudy-eyed, weather and climate controlling mutant.

X-Men: Days of Future Past is due out in July of 2014 and the movie will host a familiar roster of alums such as Hugh Jackman, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Patrick Stewart, Sir Ian McKellen, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence and more. 

Comments