Keyshia Cole's Mother and Estranged Siblings are Starring in a New Reality Series....AGAIN

Keyshia Cole’s probably wishing she never introduced her family to the flashing lights of reality TV.

The R&B songstress’ biological mom, Frankie Lons, has decided to undergo family counseling with seven of her estranged children on a new reality show. “Family Therapy” focuses on Neffe, Elite, Sam and other siblings working through their issues as a family and as individuals.

Therapist Susan Rosovsky will work with Frankie and her seven estranged children (sans Keyshia) on becoming a healthy family. Everyone is living under one roof trying to cope with Frankie’s drug addiction and how it affected them all as children and adults.

“Family Therapy” hasn’t been picked up by a network yet and it’s unclear if the show will live solely as a web series. It’s evident from the trailer that there’s a lot of chaos, which is exactly why Keyshia said she doesn’t speak to her family, including her own mom.

A few months back, KC told "The Breakfast Club":

"I mean, it’s just chaos and I don’t want that around him [son Daniel]. I have to protect him from that type of chaos. I haven’t even spoke to my mom, Frankie, in a minute. They don’t have my number. It’s just a respect thing for one. Last time I had my mom around I sent her through rehab and I tried to help her and I spent a lot of money…and she just took it way too far, yelling in my house. Luckily my child was asleep. After that I was like, ‘Naw.’ You gotta make an adult decision to move that out…"

This family is no stranger to reality TV. They were previously featured on Cole’s 2006 reality show “Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is." When the show ended in 2008, Frankie and Neffe embarked on the short-lived “Frankie and Neffe” show on BET.

As news spread about this most recent television spot, Neffe responded via Twitter to some of the naysayers.

“Just an FYI "Family Therapy" is not a show bashing my sister @KeyshiaCole. I know you all would love to see that but it's not happening!” she tweeted.

But before she tweeted the seemingly non-messy words, she had some pretty disparaging things to say about her sister.

"I've been quiet for WAYYY too long now! I don't understand why my estranged sister @KeyshiaCole keeps putting her REAL family in the hole?! I'm not going to waste my time explaining to the world how awful my sister @KeyshiaCole has been to me and my family after we left TV! Maybe @LilKim @NICKIMINAJ @PerezHilton can explain to everyone who @KeyshiaCole really is!! They've all experienced her ratchettness!"

Sigh. Hoping for some peace for this family, especially Keyshia since she’s publicly dealing with her marital woes.

Comments