Did Tina Campbell Go 'Waiting to Exhale' on Hubby's Car After Infidelity?


tina campbell
Tina Campbell
Tina Campbell stopped by “The Real” with her sister Erica, and she opened up about going into a rage after finding out her husband Teddy Campbell cheated and destroying his car.

Check out the conversation below:
Tamar Braxton: Now, Tina, I’m feeling like you saying “sorta kinda, girl,” ’cause you know last season we saw some infidelities in your marriage…
Tina Campbell: Yeah.
Tamar Braxton: [Continued] …you know, that came to light. And this season, ahem [takes her glasses off] … I gotta take my glasses off for this. This is some real true tea. It looked like you done shot up the man’s car! Did you do that, girl?!
Tina Campbell: I did not shoot up the man … First of all, I don’t own a weapon. I ain’t rented no weapon. I ain’t borrowed no weapon. But when you are angry and when you are enraged, you go get a hammer and you get some scissors and you go crazy and so that’s what I did.
Jeannie Mai: You do what you gotta do!
Tamar Braxton: Well.
Loni Love: I’m from Detroit, them look like bullets.

Image courtesy of Eurweb Article Courtesy of The Real and Eurweb.com

Comments